Thursday, November 14, 2013

Doggie Mayhem

This weeks doings by Sir Dusty Trail include and are not limited to:

1 container of fish food
1 container of turtle food
5 potatoes
about 6 candles
and one awfully guilty face

This is Dusty.
He is only the sweetest dog you will ever meet. His only downfall is the fact he is just a little to smart for his own good. He has become a huge part of my life over the last few months. Rescued from streets of South Jordan, this doggie came into my heart. He is truly my child, I even wiped his ass this morning. The adventures of this Dusty Dog are never ending. Me and my roommates want to strap a GoPro to this pouch and let him go crazy. He's smile makes it hard to stay mad at him, but... I still can. The mayhem this dog creates is unfathomable some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment